We include building teams ...
because boats just don't build themselves.
Volunteer workers make it happen!
There are many ways you can help.
And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Matthew 25:40
- Want to organize a building team? No prior boat building experience is necessary.
- We have hosted, long weekend, one week, and two week teams. We try to be flexible.
- A heart for service and a willingness to work hard are the only necessary skills to be on a team.
- Caution: Team members may become adept at boat building.
- Not be the builder type, but want to help? We have a task for you too.
- A lot of behind the scenes work is necessary to keep a building team healthy and productive.
- Feeding a team requires a considerable amount work. Cooks are popular people here.
- The support team often makes supply runs during the work day.
- Got skills, but not much time? We plan work days around weekends so people with busy schedules can join us for a day.
- Don't leave out the kids! When we have non-dangerous projects, we plan a Children's work day. It looks more like fun than work, but work actually gets done.
- Your investment of labor produces a payout of love.